Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Ulta Haul

Ulta Haul February 2014
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that my flat iron broke back in the beginning of January and I have been sporting natural hair for the last 2 months. I'm not gonna lie, it's been rough. The times I did end up going somewhere I had to curl my hair because it looks awful natural. After seeing a deal on Ulta's website on the Chi flat irons, my boyfriend and I went to Ulta to pick one up. While we were there, I ended up browsing (while he organized shelves...he hates messes!) and picking out a few more products.
Original Chi Flat Iron
Original Chi Ceramic Hairstyling Iron- My boyfriend actually picked out the flat iron for me. I wanted one of the glittery fun colored Chi flat irons but the original was on sale for the same price and since it had a longer warranty and was made in the USA my boyfriend suggested that I buy the black one. See? He's actually quite helpful to take beauty shopping as I wouldn't have checked those things!
Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque
Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque- My current tube of this stuff has been almost out for a few months now but every time I go to buy it the shelves are empty! While I was browsing the aisles at Ulta this mask popped into my mind and I made a dash for the skin care aisle. There on the shelf was one grape seed mask! You can bet I snatched it up! Score!
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Coral Sheen
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick- I've been dying to try these Master Glaze blushes, especially the coral one so I was excited to see they had one left! Coral is my favorite for Spring and Summer so I'm excited to try this out!
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser- Since Ulta was having a buy one get one sale on Maybelline and I had already picked up the blush stick I looked around for something else to buy. I saw the Baby Skin package and asked my boyfriend if I had noticeable pores. He said no but I bought it anyways. We'll see if I like it!
Nyx Butter Lipstick in Fireball
Nyx Butter Lipstick in Fireball- The Nyx Butter lipstick display was one of the first things I came across while looking over the makeup aisles. I hadn't heard much about these but the colors were so pretty I had to try one. The selection was pretty picked over but I tested a few colors on my hand and decided Fireball was a gorgeous bright color for the upcoming Spring months!
Nyx Baked Blush in Foreplay
Nyx Baked Blush in Foreplay- Nyx had a baked blush display on the end of one of the aisles and I was so sad to see that most of them were already gone. I tested a few colors on my hand and decided I really wanted the color Foreplay but of course they were all gone. I decided to go back to the Nyx section of the makeup aisle and found that they also had baked blushes there. Again, I got lucky and they had one more left! Happy dance!
Sweet Shimmer Mirror
Sweet & Shimmer Mirror- I saw this mirror on the Ulta website around Christmas time and thought it would be the cutest stocking stuffer. I forgot about it and when browsing the clearance section today I noticed they had an entire jar filled with these little compacts and they were only 49 cents each. I don't have a mirror that I carry in my purse (and honestly with the amount of time I spend with things in my eyes you would think I would carry one) so I figured for 49 cents It would be perfect.

All in all a successful shopping trip I would say! I'm excited to try these products out and share my thoughts with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!