Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review: Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream

Now that I am in my late twenties (Umm, how did that happen?!), I've realized I need to be proactive in taking care of my skin, especially the skin around my eyes. I actually used to use an expensive eye cream but I decided I wanted to try to find something inexpensive that can be purchased at the drugstore. After reading some reviews and doing some online research, I decided to go to Target and pick up the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream.
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream
The reviews online were almost all great and the eye cream was just under $20 so I figured it couldn't hurt to try it! I started applying it to my under eye area morning and night and noticed a difference in the skin around my eyes right away. In the first few days of patting the product around my eyes, I realized the bags under my eyes were less noticeable. This product doesn't even claim to help with bags under the eyes so I was pleasantly surprised by this. The small lines under my eyes are also less noticeable so I am excited to see how my eyes will look after a few months of use.
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream
I love that the product is in a soft tube, this makes it so easy to travel with and you don't have to worry about it breaking. Once the cap comes off, the applicator has a pointed end and the cream comes out of the center of the point. This makes it easy to dab small dots of product around your eye area. After dotting it on, I use my ring finger to gently pat it into my skin.

My favorite thing about this product is how moisturizing it is. I love that it helps with wrinkles but the selling point for me was to moisturize my eye area. When you are always applying and removing makeup, the under eye area can get SO dry. When my eyes get dry, I tend to notice the wrinkles and fine lines way more. I'm super excited to have found an inexpensive product to help keep my eyes looking their best!

Have you tried this eye cream? What do you use to keep your eye area moisturized?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!