Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Beauty Wishlist & Gift Guide

I'll be honest, I've never been a big Valentine's Day fan. My friend's and I (back when we were all single) used to celebrate 'Single Awareness Day' instead. That is what Valentine's Day always felt like anyways! Nowadays, I'll make something delicious for dinner and my boyfriend and I will just watch a movie and eat candy. THAT is my favorite way to spend Valentine's Day!

Since Valentine's Day is this Friday, I thought I'd share a little wishlist of sorts. These are all beauty products that I think would be perfect for the upcoming holiday. Also, if you and your significant other exchange gifts this little list may help 'em out (hint hint), right?
Valentine's Day


1. Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum: Because smelling nice on Valentine's Day is a must and fragrances are usually a safe bet for gift giving.

2. Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry: These blushes are the cutest! A heart box?! Yes, please!

3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick: I love these balm stains. They wear nicely and this color just screams Valentine's Day to me!

4. Essie Nail Polish in Fiji: This color is soft and romantic and will pair nicely with your date night dress or your sweatpants! :)

5. Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Poppy: The cases on these lipsticks are adorable and the color range is just gorgeous!

6. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub: You've gotta have soft skin whether you are going on a date or just hanging out at home. Since Winter is slowly fading you've got to start getting your legs ready for shorts and dresses!

What are your Valentine's Day plans this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!