Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Wishlist

Spring Wishlist 2014


Even though Fall is my favorite time of year, I am BEYOND excited for Spring this year. The weather is finally getting warmer and the sun is shining! I'm not much of a warm weather person (over 80 degrees and I am OVER IT) but since we got snow this year I am fully ready to move on to the next season. I can't wait to bring out all of my Spring dresses and start wearing brighter, more fun colors!

I put together a Spring Wishlist to highlight the items I am dying to get my hands on this year. Some items are old, some are new but they are all items I neeeeed! :)

1. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic: I am in love with these Revlon balms (especially the matte colors!) and can't wait to wear them during the Spring time. Unapologetic is at the top of my color wishlist right now.
2. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color in Make Waves: I saw this color in a magazine and I have been obsessed. I can't wait to get my hands on this color. It looks gorgeous!
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Tipsy: I still have yet to try these blushes but I've heard nothing but amazing things about them. I saw these blushes reviewed a few months ago on Essie Button and I decided I had to have that coral shade!
4. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Turquoise: This is the prettiest eye liner I've ever seen! This would look amazing smudged under the eyes for a little bit of color.
5. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint: I'm not sure which shade would be best for my skin tone but I've always wanted to try this tinted moisturizer. I used to use Benefit's You Rebel tinted moisturizer and this product reminds me a lot of that. I don't like wearing much on my skin during the warmer months and I have to have SPF so I'm thinking this would be a great product to try.
6. Essie Nail Color in A Crewed Interest: I have been in love with this color for years but I never see it in any stores. I may have to order it online because it looks like the perfect peach shade. This color would also look fabulous with a tan!

What products are on your Spring wishlist this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!