Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Current Nail Color: Essie Spin The Bottle

Essie Spin The Bottle
The past two months have been pretty crazy around these parts so I haven't been sharing as much lately and I completely missed my March favorites. The only favorite I've really wanted to share is the nail color I was completely obsessed with during March. This was a random purchase and now when I go to do my nails I have to convince myself to branch out because I always want to use this color! The color is called Spin The Bottle and it came out in the new Essie Spring 2014 collection.
Essie Spin The Bottle
I'm not one to wear many neutrals. Usually, if I'm not wearing a fun color then my nails are bare. But now that I've found this color I may start wearing it instead of leaving my nails bare. It's a nude shade with a slight pink tone to it and at first I was worried it wouldn't look good on my skin tone since I have some yellow undertones. Once I put it on though and wore it for a day I ended up really loving the color on me. The formula of this color is great and it goes on really smooth. Sometimes I find that certain Essie colors have a difficult formula to apply but this color wasn't one of them.

I always get compliments when I wear this color and compliments are always a good thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!